- Full time
Want to work from home and save some commute time? Fancy catching up with your team in the office? Prefer to get your head down in a hotel on some tropical coast? If it works for you then it works for us. Because we are currently working on a hybrid model.
Worldwide known traveling platform launched in 2011 as a travel content publisher with a mission to inspire people to connect with a place, its people, and its culture - we are proud that since then, millions and millions of people have trusted us to discover the world. Today, this is still at the core of everything we do - but now, we even take you straight to the heart of the action in some of the world’s most exciting destinations.
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers
- As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux, Redux or Mobx)
- Familiarity with more current specifications of ES6 and TypeScript
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GIT and GITKraken
- Team player
- Excellent time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Interesting projects and continuous upgrade of your knowledge working on the projects and with different webinars and courses
- Flexible hybrid working time with options to work from your home or from our office in Skopje
- Competitive salary and a signing bonus of 30,000 MKD
- Private healthcare
- And many more perks
Job categories: Engineering