Want to work from home and save some commute time? Fancy catching up with your team in the office? Prefer to get your head down in a hotel on some tropical coast? If it works for you then it works for us. Because we are currently working on a hybrid model.
Worldwide known traveling platform launched in 2011 as a travel content publisher with a mission to inspire people to connect with a place, its people, and its culture - we are proud that since then, millions and millions of people have trusted us to discover the world. Today, this is still at the core of everything we do - but now, we even take you straight to the heart of the action in some of the world’s most exciting destinations.
As our QA Engineer, you will be the central point of truth for everything QA across the business. You will work with cross-functional engineering and product teams, along with the Content team to support all QA activities and embed a culture of QA best practices. All engineers at Culture Trip are encouraged to take part in technical discussions and participate in the formulation of the architecture and design of our software.
You will be responsible for the quality and production readiness of a complicated website and mobile app that includes rich content and ECommerce capabilities.
We are looking for a real people person, who enjoys supporting their colleagues in achieving their full potential. You should be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to take the initiative. Above all, you should be creative, clever, passionate, and love building and running software.
- Working closely as part of the engineering team and with Product Management, UX & Design to achieve the squad’s goals and objectives
- Ensuring our product is of the highest quality by practicing and maintaining QA best practices
- Owning end to end quality of the product (website and mobile apps)
- Help define and build our engineering process, culture, and team structure
- Train our Developers / Engineers in QA techniques and approaches
- Pragmatically balance manual and automation testing choices to ensure speed of delivery vs maintenance overhead.
- Coverage for team members and functions throughout the squad where possible (cross-functional upskilling at its best!)
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Strong understanding of the QA process
- Willingness to learn
- 1-2 years of experience in QA
- Experience in web client testing
- Experience using Devtools
- Knowledge of working with databases
- Knowledge of working in an Agile environment (Lean, Scrum, Kanban) using Jira
- Good understanding of English, both written and spoken
- Experience with JS-based automation frameworks such as Webdriver.io & Cypress.io
- Experience in testing mobile(iOS & Android) clients
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Experience in working with microservices
- Knowledge of working with Node.js and its web application framework (e.g. Express)
- Experience working in a k8s environment
- Experience working in a B2C business with a focus on User Experience and experimentation
- Experience with API testing tools
If you like challenges and find yourself in the above described, please send us your CV in the form below or email at email@example.com.
- Interesting project and continuous upgrade of your knowledge working on the projects and with different webinars and courses
- Flexible hybrid working time with options to work from your home or from our office in Skopje
- Competitive salary and a signing bonus of 30,000 MKD
- Private healthcare
- And many more perks