- Full time
Want to work from home and save some commute time? Fancy catching up with your team in the office? Prefer to get your head down in a hotel on some tropical coast? If it works for you then it works for us because we are currently working on a hybrid model.
Worldwide known traveling platform launched in 2011 as a travel content publisher with a mission to inspire people to connect with a place, its people, and its culture - we are proud that millions and millions of people have trusted us to discover the world. Today, this is still at the core of everything we do - but now, we even take you straight to the heart of the action in some of the world’s most exciting destinations.
We’re on the lookout for a super switched-on Product Designer to work on the booking and transactional side of Culture Trip. Working with a small team of Tech experts in our Skopje and London offices, you’ll seamlessly integrate the user's needs into a thoughtful and well-executed design for both responsive and native platforms. Ideally, you’ll have previously worked on e-commerce or travel-related digital product, and are confident in all areas of the end-to-end UX process – from research, ideation, and prototyping, all the way to delivery. The collaboration will be key, as you’ll be working closely with our Group Product Manager and Engineers to help steer the direction of your work.
- Leading product design workstream looking at Culture Trip’s content, booking, and transactional experience in the site and app
- Primarily focusing on end-to-end user journeys for all platforms
- Working closely with the Product Manager and squad members to ensure work is scoped and distributed properly on the team to meet delivery timelines.
- Help contribute to product strategy and direction of the squad
- Ensuring the design work in your area is adhering to our design system, where appropriate
- Designing creative assets (banners) to support the movement of the user through the journeys and the funnel
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a UX/Product Designer or a similar role
- You have substantial experience running projects through a complete UX process from planning, understanding, ideation, prototyping, testing, design, and delivery
- Your design ability is at a mid to senior level and you can step into any project as needed to meet a deadline, and help lift the creative bar
- Expert use of design and prototyping tools like Figma, Principle, Proto.io, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- You’re able to run workshops or sprints with stakeholders and squad members
- You know how to clearly and succinctly present work, and UX and design recommendations, to stakeholders
- Experience running some kind of user research on your own is preferred
- You are able to juggle several workstreams, ensuring high-quality work is delivered on time.
- Your portfolio shows off your best work, detailing your process, thinking, highlighting your skills, and making it clear what your contribution was to the projects discussed
- Experience working in squads/multi-disciplinary teamsHaving had worked on ecommerce or digital travel products
- Some experience working in a startup environment
- Interesting project and continuous upgrade of your knowledge working on the projects and with different webinars and courses
- Flexible hybrid working time with options to work from your home or from our office in Skopje
- Competitive salary and a signing bonus of 30,000 MKD
- Private healthcare
- And many more perks
Job categories: All jobs