Finally, you got out from the "junior" level thing and you want to continue your professional career towards the small circle of top Android developer rockstars. Are you trying to build your career and extend your portfolio with new exciting projects that will bring you to the senior level?
Here at Moxelle, our workforce is dedicated to supporting the great opportunities our clients have. We know that our client’s time is limited, so the right support they need is essential. The world is full of amazing companies and startups that need the right professionals to fill in the important gap they have, so let’s help them succeed!
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3+ years of proven experience in developing native Android applications
- Have published at least one Android app
- Solid understanding of the Android application lifecycle and interface guidelines
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Working experience in Kotlin
- Experience with MVVM and MVP
- Support different screen sizes and densities
- Strong understanding of Android SDK
- Strong understanding of web services, HTTP protocol, and service-oriented architecture
- Experience in working with SQL, JSON, and REST services
- Experience in working with 3rd party APIs such as Firebase, Facebook, Google Analytics, Instagram...
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Developing in Java is a plus
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Interesting projects and continuous upgrade of your knowledge working on the projects and with different webinars and courses
- Flexible hybrid working time with options to work from your home or from our office in Skopje
- Salary depending on experience and knowledge up to 80,000 MKD Net and a signing bonus of 30,000 MKD
- Private healthcare
- And many more perks
If you like challenges and find yourself in the above described, please send us your CV in the form below or on email email@example.com